Saturday, January 4, 2014

Day 3 / 365 - Tough lesson learned {iPhone}

We spent the day at the Indianapolis Children's Museum today. I was so excited. I thought yes this "one a day" will be so easy there. I will grab the perfect quick shot to document our day. Got my camera out at the perfect lighted cave and turned it on ... nothing. Quickly realized the battery pack was still on my kitchen counter. Thankful for my husband who knew I could let something like this get me down all day. He talked me off my ledge and told me it was not a big deal I had to let it go. So I did. I grabbed this shot of Ryder playing with Daddy in the sandbox from his iPhone. I thought it was interesting that on day 3, so early in the game, god reminded me this is not about the perfect shot everyday this is about capturing what is important to us. <3 lesson learned.

4 comments:

  1. And how awesome is the new playscape?? :) I can never get a good shot there because my twins run around like crazy! I think this is a great one; he's having fun. :) Starting my 365 too, it will be fun to follow yours since it looks like you must live near Indy, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Leah - yes it was great! Thank you, twins?!?! oh my mama! You must have your hands full! yes we are about 45 minutes from Indy. I can't wait to check yours out!

      Delete
  2. Love the lesson learned here. <3 So sweet. A subtle reminder for all of us. :)))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amy. It was a tough pill to swallow that day, I know you can picture what my face must have been like. :)

      Delete