Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Day 56 / 365 - Wubba Love

This is his "wubba" and I am sure you have noticed him in many pictures before. I remember when these wubbas were as big as your head. I have a love hate relationship with them. I love that it calms you in an instant and I can tell it is your "home". You feel so at ease the second it hits your mouth. I love the way you twirl the tag around your little fingers and how you take two to fall asleep, one in your mouth and the other with your finger in the paci resting on your cheek. I hate that its days are coming to an end and I have to take on the job of taking them from you. It seems unfair to me and I will miss this part of your life but I know it is something that has to be done. Just know you will not be the only person who misses them.

1 comment:

  1. The simplicity of this image is really stunning... The lighting is exceptional

    ReplyDelete