Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Day 105 / 365 - When I see you.

Sometimes when I see you, I know every single freckle, the exact curve of your lips, the placement of the dimples on your hands, and I know the exact way your face has to be to get your eyebrow to lift slightly. But then other times I look at you, like I have never noticed the perfectness of you. Tonight on the way home from work I was staring at you through the rear view mirror and it literally took my breath away, you are beautiful. Your face is perfect and the way you smile makes my heart flutter. I was looking at you and thinking about all the ways you are changing, you look more and more like your daddy and less like my little baby. Sometimes I look at you and think "how did I miss that". You are ever changing and I love that you are mine to stare at.

No comments:

Post a Comment