Thursday, February 26, 2015

Dragons With His Dragons

Nothing going on here, just a little dragon watching with his dragons.

This is his "ugly dragon". He wanted this dragon so badly but I kept telling him no, "Ryder that dragon is too ugly for our house". He would always give me an, "oooook mom". Then one day I took him to Shirley's and he gave me a loooong hug looked me right in the eyes and said, "mom I really want an ugly dragon". He had obviously been thinking about this dragon for some time. Soooo my soft heart of course bought the dragon. The funny part was, when I was checking out there was an older lady behind me and she said, "ma'am I have to ask you why are you buying that hideous thing". HAHAHAHA! I just looked at her and told her that was a great question.

No comments:

Post a Comment