Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Adventures of Ryder and Griffey

We got Griffey on Sunday night, Ryder was already in bed. It gave Jarin and I an opportunity to love on him and get to know him for a few hours. He was nervous, he was calm and really not too sad for a puppy. I was impressed. But you could tell he wasn't too sure of us or this home. We all went to bed and he slept wonderfully for his first night in the kennel. I was so impressed. Then came morning, Ryder work up calling my name. So I grabbed Griff and walked into his room. Ryder instantly rolled out of bed with a gasp and held his arms for his puppy. He was thrilled, and so was Griffey. I saw a light that switched on in this little puppy the instant he saw Ryder. It was like he just knew this was going to be ok. The last few days these two have been instant best friends, what a neat thing to watch as a parent.

No comments:

Post a Comment