Sunday, July 5, 2015

Sweet Griff

I haven't said much about him because simply put our life is crazy right now. We are living in two different states (that are not right next to each other) and just trying to remember where we put what. But he hasn't had much written about him and he deserves it. I am so head over heals for this little pup. He is seriously such an amazing dog for our family. He is calm, happy, easygoing, sweet, and such a nice puppy. He makes us laugh and I am so very thankful he has joined our family. He is at my feet every hour of the day except when we sleep. He wants to make me happy and is the kind of puppy that you wish you could find. I know I know, you get it. Losing Berks last year was really rough on me but the similarities between the two of them is strong. It makes me happy that we were so fortunate to get such an amazing dog again.

No comments:

Post a Comment