Sunday, August 9, 2015

Summer's End

It always happens and I can't quite figure out why summer ends and I have to go back to work. :)) It has been a summer for the books, I won's say it wasn't stressful and the best summer ever. But it was an emotional summer and a summer spent hand in hand with family. For that reason yes it was a great summer. I am nervous about my time being locked in now and it will be so much harder to get home. My heart is at home right now with my dad so I will find a way to make it work and continue to get back often. Last night we wrapped up our summer with a little late night fishing adventure. It was a beautiful night with a GORGEOUS sunset. It literally looked like the sky and tree tops were on fire. It was a fun way to end the break. Deep breaths and praying for strength and balance as this new school year unfolds. 






No comments:

Post a Comment