Saturday, September 5, 2015

Heavy Hearts

Today we had the opportunity to celebrate an amazing man. I have never been more proud to call this man my dad. He has touched a lot of lives and the stories that were shared with me today will be cherished forever. The past five months have been extremely hard on our family but we took every step of it together. Today was not  a day of sadness but a promise to celebrate a life that will continue to live on through generations. I have 32 years of stories with this man and you better believe they are going to live on. As Ryder and I let our balloon go today he said, "I miss my papaw but I know he needs this balloon in his new big house in heaven. He is happy"

I think he is too buddy. Love you dad and we miss you here , but until we meet again it feels pretty good knowing I have such an amazing guardian angel.

http://www.firstgiving.com/fundraiser/davegodwin/KeeptheMemoryAlive

No comments:

Post a Comment