Thursday, January 7, 2016

Earned Himself An Upgrade



So years ago my parents thought they would "bless" us with this weird Amazon frog. Actually we had two at two different times, however let's just say we believe this one likes to live alone. When they brought this frog in I thought, "sure, this thing can't live longer than a year". Here we sit probably about 3 and a half years later. I decided he needed an upgrade in homes and it's time I just admit to myself he is going to be here for awhile. So the lovely tank and decor was picked out by Ryder and I am ashamed to say it's probably about 10 times bigger than his last tank... poor guy. Well hopefully he enjoys the upgrade and I won't regret this. by regret I mean a dead frog Still wondering what I do when he runs out of food. The two inch bag full has lasted years.... are they supposed to outlive the bag of food???

No comments:

Post a Comment