Sunday, March 20, 2016

Hotel 'Show & Tell' Shenanigans


The week before we were scheduled to leave Ryder started talking about all he was going to do at the "show and tell" ie... hotel. He asked me to call his Uncle Brad to tell him to please have Ben and Colin bring their dino slippers because they all had to play dinosaurs there. I am very thankful for a patient uncle when this mama did not want to swim in that cold pool. What is so hard about heated pools in the midwest. You would think this would be a given. It may have been march but it was 30 degrees outside and there was no way you were getting me in that pool. Ryder loved playing with Brad and in fact I think he left there thinking he was one of the coolest people he knows. Man I love these three little boys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment