Sunday, August 14, 2016

Major Blessings


I sit here and think what a difference a year makes. Last year at this time my family was stuck in a tiny hospital room surrounding my father in his last weeks with us. It was the hardest time in my life. Here I sit almost exactly one year later, with this healthy little girl. Life is just so so strange sometimes, it is hard to comprehend what lays ahead and only god knows our future. It makes me both nervous for the journey ahead and hopeful that sometimes you just have to trust the bigger plan. I vow to sit each day and think about all that surrounds me and how thankful I am for all that I have been given, I will miss the people who are not here to experience it with me but know they are all part of the journey and I see them daily in my children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment