Thursday, November 3, 2016

Animals


We are slowly leaving our dinosaur phase and moving on to a severe love of animals. He knows so many animal facts I can't keep up. One of his favorite shows is Planet Earth on the discover channel. Insert me closing my eyes when the baby buffalo gets ran over by it's herd and my five year old telling me it is how the animals have to live. The zoo is like a magical place for him right now and it is fun to watch. He goes to the animals and tells you facts and things he knows -- he says he wants to work at a zoo or be a large animal veterinarian. This kid goes all in when he likes something, he is very much like his daddy in that way. I know this phase will more than likely pass as well but it is really fun to watch his passion for this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment