Monday, June 19, 2017

Bottles

Little miss has decided to wean herself for the most part of our day. She is miss independent and loves to do things herself. Nursing has been such a blessing with her. With Ryder he screamed and screamed for 7 months and I swore it was me feeding him that was hurting him each time. With this one, it is calm, she smiles at me, she puts her hands in my mouth constantly, she grunts, and falls asleep with one hand on my chest making small scratches on me. I had plans for even nursing her past one if she wanted but she has started to decide differently. Funny how life has a way of reminding you that you are not the one who calls the shots. Baby girl you are my last and I am sad this journey of ours is ending. I hope you can please give me just a few more months. Just hang tight and don't be in such a hurry to grow up so fast. These moments will be one I will cherish forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment