Monday, September 25, 2017

Happy 6th Birthday Ryder

My sweet little boy... I don't even know where to start wit you. You are my heart. My first baby, the one who made me a mom. You have been patient with me and bless me daily with your sweet comments. Six years ago I held you in my arms for the first time and my whole world felt complete. Everything made sense. The time has gone way too fast like it always does, but I couldn't be more proud of who you are. I love your quirks, your smile, your imagination, your sweet hugs, your everything. As I tightly hugged you last night and refused to let you go -- you reminded me that, "mom I will be just as sweet when I'm 6". You will never quit understand the depths of how much you have brought to my life. Happy birthday little dude -- I hope the year ahead is simply perfect for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment