Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Oh How I Love You Sweet Boy

If you could have any superhero power what would it be : I would like to be strong like hulk because he is crazy strong and shoot webs like spider webs -- "what if you had to pick one" -- "well what if we just did both".... okay then.
If you could eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be : corn on the cob
What would your dream job be : zookeeper
If you could travel anywhere where would you go : Chicago -- why -- I would like to make more memories at the beach up there.
If you had a million dollars what would you buy : a house made of candy.
What is your favorite color : orange
What makes you happy : hanging out with my parents
What is the coolest thing about you : that I lost two teeth
If you were brave enough to do anything what would it be : go check out a super dark cave
What's one thing you can't live without : my parents and my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment