Monday, March 3, 2014

Day 62 / 365 - Our Favorite Reads

I thought it was important to document our favorite stories right now. You are on a Duck & Goose kick and I love it, and I know your Aunt Amy will too. :) I love the way you know all the words to Duck & Goose Here Comes the Easter Bunny. I love the way you crack up laughing every time I shake the bed when the Big Hungry Bear comes tromping through the forest to find his red ripe strawberry and then I "sniff sniff sniff" your neck and you explode in laughter each time. My amazing grandpa used to read that book to me and he always went all out at that part and it got me every time. I get so much joy at continuing the tradition of him through this story. I know he is up there laughing at us too.

2 comments:

  1. I love this!! I am obsessed with cut off pix of any kind but its not always easy to pull it off, you did it perfectly :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tess! It was at night and I had zero light, I was impressed I got what I got :))

    ReplyDelete