Saturday, March 29, 2014

Day 88 / 365 - 4 Amazing Women

Let me introduce you to four amazing women. These four girls have been through a lot of ups and downs in life. Life has not always been a consistent happy life for them. Life has not always been easy or even full of trust. These are my sisters. I am so incredibly lucky to know them, even luckier to be best friends with them. It is not uncommon to talk to them one to three times a day. They are successful, happy, cheerful, kind, funny, smart, witty, and unbelievably gorgeous. We are all so crazy different but at the same time so much alike. We went on a shopping trip to Chicago this weekend and giggled as we all pulled our outfits out and they were unplanned but the same. These girls make me who I am, they tell me like it is. It doesn't matter if I like it or want to hear it. When I need them they know exactly what to say to make me feel better. They know me better than anyone else I know. When I am with them... I am me. This weekend was a reminder of how much I need them and how unbelievably fortunate I am to have them in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment