Monday, August 18, 2014

Day 230 / 365 - Something I Will Miss


The other night I was walking down the hallway and stopped at a canvas of my tiny newborn baby. I stared at it for a good two minutes and just examined it and thought how in the world did we come this far already? I then walked into his room and just watched him sleep and fill out his bed. I could not believe it. Where has my baby gone. The next morning I woke up to this at the windowsill. I will miss these animal trains randomly put up on a window. I will miss climbing into bed and finding a toy car at my toes. I will miss walking down the hallway and turning the corner to a dinosaur ready to scare me. Cleaning up is a mom's job that feels like it is never going to end, but unfortunately he will move out one day and it will end. So for now I will enjoy these random surprises he leaves for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment