Thursday, April 14, 2016

How Am I So Lucky?

A crazy day at work and I had to stop and grab a few things before we went home. I was kind of in the shopping zone and giggling at this little dude and his crazy stories when he yelled for me to "STOP & close your eyes mom". So I stopped my cart a little late and he told me to back up. I closed my eyes and heard some rustling of plastic. When I opened my eyes he said, "here mom, these are for you 'cause you are beautiful". My heart skipped a beat. He is so sweet to me. This is not his only sweet moment. If I walk out in a skirt after getting ready in the morning, he literally stops, gasps, and says, "mom you are so beautiful".

I hope he continues saying these things to me, I know he probably won't but I hope I can teach him that his future wife needs to have this feeling of she is the only woman in the room he looks at. A son handing you flowers and telling you how beautiful you are I am pretty sure feels better than having the most attractive man in the world say these words to you. Because in my son's eyes you can see that you are simply his everything. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment