Sunday, April 17, 2016

Sandbox Season

I had to run to the grocery store, he needs new summer clothes, I need maternity clothes, needed to go to the home store... but the lid came off of the sandbox. None, I repeat, none of those things were completed today because this little dude came inside for food breaks and restroom breaks. He was in the sandbox ALL day long. Dino's and volcanoes were the topic of today. I went out to hear his stories every once and awhile. I walked out with my camera and he asked me this, "mom can you take a picture of my dinosaur looking so mean for my bedroom". So I let him tell me how he wanted the pictures, "with his teeth and scary". haha. So I snapped a couple pictures and asked him what he thought and his response, "oh yeah that's a good one". hahaha. Crazy kid.


No comments:

Post a Comment