Thursday, July 21, 2016

Shell Creek

I try to be a supportive wife and when the hubs needs to go check a property or switch out trail cams or scout some deer, I try to tag along sometimes and just enjoy nature. Every once in awhile it lands us right smack dab into something beautiful. Tonight we ended our night stuffing shells into our pockets at what Ryder named "shell creek". He was amazed by the amount of teeny tiny shells that laid out before him. I am still a bit surprised we got him out of there with no tears. He had a pocket that was full of shells swishing together by the time we left. Love watching these two together and thinking about how far my husband has come as a dad. He is so very patient, kind, and open to enjoying the tiny moments.

You can't really tell by the photo but this was his "mom take a picture of my full pockets". He was proud of his treasures that he found for sure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment