Friday, September 30, 2016

Field Trip Day {iPhone}

Today was such a fun day. Aunt Kate is here and that means I got to go on a field trip with this little man all by myself. It was so nice to have just the two of us together again and focus on him. I was a little nervous about this one with him being so timid. I knew the horses would be big and it was up to him to overcome his nervous energy. I knew I needed to stand back and out of the way so he didn't latch on to his fear and want to cuddle. He did a great job! He petted the horse, brushed him, and even rode a horse! One horse even bent down and gave him a big kiss. We had a few tears when got up on the horse but they faded quickly and he made himself do it. Grandpa Dave would be proud little man. We talked a lot about grandpa and his love for horses on our way home that day. <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment