Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Mornings

I am blessed beyond belief that I get to spend these mornings at home. Two kids is much different than one. I don't find myself holding this little one and staring at her for ten hours a day, because I have a four year old who is itching for my attention. As I sit here in the morning drinking my coffee and my lap is full it all hits me that it may be different but it is still incredibly special. I am so thankful we are in a position where I don't have to be thinking about going back to work in the next few weeks. I am thankful for the year ahead and being home with my children. I will never get this time back. Realistically I know there is a possibility of going crazy on certain days, but hopefully these moments will keep me grounded and relaxed and will remind me to accept the crazy days because they also lead to calm sweet moments like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment