Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Day 357 / 365 - Reflections

A rarity, we are in Iowa and Ryder is napping and no one else is home. It is just me, Christmas lights, a fresh hot chocolate and my absolute favorite magazine. This gives me time to reflect on the year that is almost behind me. What an amazing year it has been. It was full of laughter, tears, heavy hearts, heavy sadness, beauty, family, longing, and content all in one. I am grateful for this time to reflect on the ups and the downs this year. We lost loved ones this year, and our hearts break for that. We were reminded that life is short and we do not know what tomorrow will hold. Through those tears I was reminded that I do have today and for that I will cherish it and the good that I will soon leave behind me but cherish in my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment