Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Day 365 / 365 - My Last 2014 365 Post

It is not lost on me that I literally sound like I won an award for finishing this 365 project. Trust me internally I have. It is such a strange feeling to type 365 / 365. I remember starting it and thinking whoa that is going to be a lot. I have to admit I am a lot sadder than I thought I would be. As I look back on this year there are some amazing things I never want to forget about and some sad times that will be locked in my memory forever. 

Day 89 - My 4 sisters and I got matching tattoos and had one of the most amazing days of our life. 
Day 117 - Ryder saw his first movie at the theaters. 
Day 151 - Ryder and I were stuck in an empty parking lot on a 95 degree day for four hours. We made the most of it and it ended up being one of the best days of my life and I will cherish for many years. 
Day 193 - My beautiful sister Amy married her best friend and I was able to photograph it. 
Day 195 - Hello Costa Rica! 
Day 222 - My heart broke as I watched my oldest brother bury his son. I will never forget the sadness that day holds, it is something no parent should ever have to do. I will continue to pray daily for their healing.
Day 235 - Ryder drove a robot and it started an obsession
Day 264 - I made the decision to put my four legged best friend to sleep. so.many.tears.that.day.
Day 267 - You turned 3! 
Day 310 - Grandpa showed up at our door for a surprise visit! 
Day 328 - An exciting announcement that you are going to have a sweet new GIRL cousin in May! 


What an amazing year. When I look through my lens and see this face it is like my whole world focuses in. You son have taught me so much about enjoying the small moments around me and not taking life for granted. I am truly blessed to be your mom. Happy New Year everyone! Thanks for following this years journey! 


No comments:

Post a Comment