Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Favorite Days of Summer

Today might go down as one of my favorite days of summer. Spending our summer in Iowa has some definite perks to it. Including this little gem right here. We spend the day at the Iowa Children's Museum. We live about 45 minutes from the worlds ggest children museum, but this one was different. It's not huge, but the imaginative play is of control. In one day Ryder got to - work at a pizzeria, grocery store, airport, hospital, dentist office, post office, and grow a garden. He drove an ambulance and an actual airplane. Everything was "his size". I was so impressed with this little museum, it was so geared to the younger age and that is sometimes hard to find. He loved it and I loved watching him play. I remember my mom taking us to a pizzeria that in the basement was a kids grocery and a kids weather station. It was one of the best memories of my childhood. I had a lot of fun watching him experience that same type of imaginative play.

No comments:

Post a Comment