Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Sisterhood

Anyone who knows my sisterhood knows it is something special. We have been through a lot together as a family but have always stuck by each other side by side. One of my favorite magazines is Bella Grace I am slightly obsessed with it's nature meets lifestyle meets inner peace way of print. the images are beautiful, the fonts are beautiful, the writing is beautiful. My goal for 2015 was to be published in this magazine and when I wrote my entries you can imagine my excitement when they told me that they would publish two of my submissions and one of those being a story and photographic journey of my sisterhood. <3 Pretty magical seeing those beautiful girls who mean so much to me forever in print for the whole world to see our bond.

1 comment:

  1. Just read 'Sisterhood"; really nice, love the little tattoos. And it looks to me like you all DID get the pretty gene.

    ReplyDelete