Thursday, December 3, 2015

Busy Day Preschool

I am so obsessed with the preschool my little man is at. He loves it and I love hearing about all that he does. Today I was sick and I had the opportunity to take him to preschool and pick him up. This is not a job I take lightly, I wish I could do it everyday. What a fun thing to be able to see their smile at the door and hear all about their activities when they are still excited about them. Today when I picked him up he told me he made two cookies, one for me and one for you mom. <3 He then told me that he made me a new candle because he knows I like pretty candles.

Later that day he told me, "mom I loved having my own mommy pick me up today". Melted my heart and broke it all at the same time. So very thankful for my sweet dude.

No comments:

Post a Comment