Saturday, December 31, 2016

Family Picture

 I don't live close to my family, I sure wish I did but we make it work. They have this adorable little downtown area next to my mom with an alley that I adore. It is really nothing special, but I have always loved it. Every year I try to get a picture there and coax one of my family members to take it for me... #itwillonlytakefiveminutes #mykidswillbeadreamtophotograph. Well we probably took about 100 pictures and got...well...one. One decent picture. One. Not kidding. It probably didn't help that it was about 5 degrees out. The one above is our one, the one below is an outtake and I love something about it. I am trying my hardest to get Evie to stop crying. Ryder looks about as exciting as a can of tuna. My husband is doing exactly what I told him to do -- stand there and smile no matter what. However, these are my people and I love them. Looking forward to the coming year and continuing to watch these little humans grow. So Much changes in a year, I am so very grateful for this past year and all the love I received. I pray that god continues to bless my family in the year to come. Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment