Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Who Knew?

Ryder has been asking for Pie in the Face since it came out. My quick response was no way dude. Thinking I am not playing that game. Well Aunt Christy brought it over at Christmas and it was a hit! What a fun simple game. She had the battle one and it was so much fun playing. Ryder and Colin loved it and were referred to as the scavengers because every time it went off within seconds those two were picking up the whipped cream mess with their fingers and tongue. You can not play this game without laughing. Mr. Kratzberg of course was extremely competitive with as most who know him could have guessed he was in it to win it. I like to think I am decent at most things I try -- not pie in the face. I can not win it for the life of me. If you are looking for giggles and something to turn a drab day into one that is full of laughter go get this game and two cans of the spray Reddi Whip. It will be worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment