Friday, February 10, 2017

Half A Year

How is it even possible that I have a 6 month old little girl. I still remember sitting in the ultrasound hearing, "it's definitely a girl" and Ryder yelling "I knew it was a girl". You are my sweet sweet little girl and I can't believe how many smiles you add to my day. I love to kiss your sweet little cheeks and neck and make you giggle. You love to watch people dance and be silly. You kick your legs like you are a marathon swimmer. You love bath time and we literally can't keep your toes out of your mouth. You are moving around the entire room and getting yourself up on all fours, it won't be long until you are crawling all over the place. Little girl, you light up my whole world. I can't believe how big you are getting.

No comments:

Post a Comment