Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Learning All About You

On Saturday I had the opportunity to go on a day date with this little guy to Wild Kratts. It was in KY so we had a bit of a drive. I wanted the day to stick out for him so I decided to come prepared with some questions to ask him on the drive to get us talking about different things. He was so cute because he would turn and ask me questions in moments of silence as well. <3 Here are a few of the questions that his answers were my favorite--
1. If you could have any super power what would you have? I would shoot lightning out of my finger tips.
2. If you could do any job in the world what would you do? I would be an animal protector.
3. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, morning, lunch, dinner what would it be? Pancakes.
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you travel? To the African Savannah.
5. What is your favorite color? Orange.
6. What is the one thing you wish you didn't have to do again? Sleep.
7. If you had a million dollars what would you go buy? A Lego Guy
8. What makes you happy? Playing
9. What makes you sad? When my mom is sad ------ Why does your mom get sad? Cause Papaw is gone.
10. What is the coolest thing about Ryder? I am really good at playing and I am nice.

Love this little boy. He is such a cool kid. So thankful he is mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment