Friday, April 21, 2017

Lemonade & Keychains

In 2015 I lost my dad to Pancreatic cancer. It was a horrible thing to watch and we miss him daily. We walk yearly and fundraise to raise money to give to the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network. This year Ryder was responsible for 10 dollars to do his part in the raise. We discussed ideas on what he could do to raise money and he came up with the idea to sell some of his Perler bead keychains that he makes. He worked for hours on it and created so many. We set up a stand and lots of friends came. Lots of family and friends donated through out website and over all he raised 554 dollars on his own to put towards this cause. I am so very proud of him and his huge heart. We miss our papaw and him and ryder were kindred spirits, they understood each other and I am so thankful for the time they had together. I will forever miss watching the the bond between the two of them. #walkingfordave




No comments:

Post a Comment