Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Mornings Together

I know there is a five year gap between the two of them, but this is a sight that I see often. They play together and he is so good and patient with her. When I ask him if he wants me to take her a lot of times he answers with "it's okay mom, we are playing together". He plays like she is Godzilla and wrecks lots of things. It warms my mama heart to see them together and see how well they play. I was always worried about the gap and wondered if I waited to long. Don't get me wrong, we did what was right for us and our family. My five years with him were magic. He is the kind of kid that thrived with the one-on-one from us. It is just when I got pregnant with her, I wondered if we waited too long for this. Numbers do not matter. Love matters. They love each other and seeing how well they interact and love each other is all I need to calm my worries.

No comments:

Post a Comment