Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Day 140 / 365 - Sigh

It has been a long and stressful couple weeks at work. My teacher patience is being tested to the max. I have been praying a lot lately asking for guidance to show me the direction I am supposed to take. Next year is already looking to be very challenging and I worry that I wont have enough of myself to give this little man. I am going to lay it all out there, I was hardcore one of those teachers that thought to myself, "how can you ever have a child when these 23 students take everything out of me I possibly have". Well I have learned that you do it and the love and energy for your own child comes from somewhere else, somewhere deeper. Tonight I watched him laying there and thought no matter what those hours hold for me in that building it is these moments that are important and keep me sane. Thank you for being my breath of fresh air  and for giving me the strength to keep going and try harder.

1 comment:

  1. Jessi you'll do just fine but prayers do help. We all go thru periods like you are but teaching is your job and Ryder and Jarin your love, . but I know you love your student too.

    ReplyDelete