Monday, May 26, 2014

Day 146 / 365 - Left alone for 10 seconds

I was in the other room for what couldn't have been more than 10 seconds and came back to a fully decorated child.
The conversation went something like this-
"Ummmm, excuse me.... where are we supposed to color at?"
"On the paper." (he said very matter of fact)
"That does not look like paper, where did you color at?"
"On Ryder"
... long pause between the two of us as I stare at him uncomfortably.
He puts his head down and sighs, "ohhhh".

I especially like the arrow that seems to lead straight to his underwear. 

2 comments:

  1. Your photos of Ryder are amazing! It makes me realize I need to get my camera out at home more often. :) Excited to follow your blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kim! That means a lot coming from you, I have enjoyed this blog a lot this year. It's fun to sit back and focus on the little things. :))

      Delete