Saturday, May 31, 2014

Day 151 / 365 - Parking Lot Adventures



Today reminded me why it is ok just to breathe, relax and take in how wonderful it is just to be a mom. Dad went into work to get some things done. Ryder and I were supposed to take the truck and go do our own thing for a bit... but dad walked into the building with the keys. So 2.5 hours in a parking lot (with no cell phone) on a 90 degree day could have been terrible. We decided we should make the most of it. We chased a baby bird, sat under a shaded tree and watched the planes go by, I may or may not have taken a rock to the head, and we ended with his clothes off playing games in dad's truck. He is so much fun to hang out with. I hope I will never forget today, it was so much fun just to sit back and be in that moment. #exceptfortherock #hisbuttwenttotimeout #idontcareifitwasaparkinglot
                                    





2 comments:

  1. <3 Thank goodness you guys had Mike to scare away any danger! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of these, especially the hats.

    ReplyDelete