Friday, July 4, 2014

Day 186 / 365 - Happy Fourth of July!

I hope everyone had a wonderful July 4th. We sure did! Being away from family on these holidays is so hard for me. I hate not being able to have family cookouts like the rest of the nation seems to be doing. However that being said, last night was a little bit of magical with our family of three. We had an awesome spot to watch fireworks and we were the only ones there. We had airplanes taking off over our head and fireworks all around us off in the distance. It was pure little boy magic! Jarin and I laughed because there was a genuine debate going on in Ryder's head when a plane would take off and the fireworks were going. He did not know which one to watch. Usually the airplane won out. I love sitting in a blanket with my family and being able to be dorks as we watch and laugh. The fourth of July has always been one of my favorite holidays. This one just sealed that in a little deeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment