Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Day 191 / 365 - Bring on the fun!

Well we are headed home today for the last time this summer. The next couple weeks are going to be an absolute whirlwind, but so much fun! My beautiful sister is getting married on Friday, and we leave for Costa Rica on Sunday. This little dude is staying with his grandma, and I am not worried about him one bit. But holy cow is it ever so hard to leave your child. I have been struggling this week when I think about leaving him. He will be fine and have fun, but the thought of something happening to us while we are gone is tearing me in two. Trying to breathe and pray and remind myself that no matter what happens this child will be so loved in life. So excited to visit Costa Rica and spend some time with two of my sisters, their husbands, and my wonderful hubs in an AHHHMAAZING beach house, but those sweet giggles and silly ways you make us laugh will be missed my boy. The hug when I return will feel oh so good though. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment