Sunday, July 20, 2014

Day 202 / 365 - Costa Rica Day Eight

Okay, so I am not a "bucket list" kind of person. I don't really believe in them, because I think in life everyday we are given different opportunities that should fulfill you. However that being said, some may say that I did have paddle boarding on my list. I have had a slight obsession with wanting to try it and be one of those people that take my paddle board everywhere I go to all the lakes. Yes... I am weird. But today I DID IT! I paddle boarded and I LOVED IT. Seriously so much fun, I thought for sure I would try it and end up being awful at it and never want to do it again. But it was so awesome and Andy and Christy liked it just as much as I did. In fact when we were done Andy told me my weird paddle board "take it everywhere" dream wasn't so weird after all. So to the bucket list community this is for you - check! 


No comments:

Post a Comment