Saturday, September 13, 2014

Day 255 / 365 - Small Birthday

You know those moments I talk about a lot that have you thinking you know exactly how something is going to play out and then ... reality hits. Yep that's a cupcake sitting in front of my child, yes he is having a melt down, yes I just sat there taking pictures. Why was he crying you may ask... well that is because some people (including my overly cautious two year) old would think the tradition of cupcakes and candles could be extremely dangerous. He is terrified of fire and the smell of smoke. Therefore cupcakes did not turn out too well. He did warm up to the idea and even let us do a mock blowing out about 5 minutes later, but I thought this moment was important to document because this is so him and who he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment