Thursday, September 25, 2014

Day 267 / 365 - Where Has the Time Gone?

Happy Birthday to this little man today. I can't believe that he is three years old. As many moms can relate, you sit and stare at them and wonder how is it that time has passed so quickly. Ryder Andrew you have taught me how to love unconditionally. You have taught me that life's blessings are truly the little things. I love your love for me, even if you seem to be ornery and are a complete Daddy's boy right now. I love the way you say, "that's perfect" when you do something you are proud of. I love the way you wrap your hands completely around our necks when you give us a hug. I love the way you give the biggest pout face if we say something you don't like. I love the way you sing the alphabet sounds song and get them all wrong. I love the way you give us a kiss and if it "smacks" when you do it you say, "whoa that's a good smack one".  I am blessed to be your mom and as sad as it makes me that you are getting so big I love watching you grow up into this awesome little man.

No comments:

Post a Comment