Sunday, November 2, 2014

Day 305 / 365 - Cookies

All weekend he kept telling me he wanted to make cookies. So we got all of our stuff out this morning and got to work. I have to say I was very proud of him, he did it all! I put all the stuff on the counter and he dumped it all out. He stirred it like a pro and even helped me roll all the balls. Although I had to explain to him why "baby cookies" would not really cook right. He thought it was amazing that the oven made them bigger and then we went to eat them and he thought they were gross. :)) Haha, they were actually really good! He warmed up to them later that day and wanted to just keep running a train on them.

... also see our new paint job in our kitchen. I AM IN LOOOVVEEE! Loving all the updates to our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment