Saturday, November 15, 2014

Day 318 / 365 - Date Day

It's cold out and we decided to head to Indy to have a little mother son date day. It was really the perfect day. I promised this little guy a Build A Bear experience and he loved it. For those that see us frequently you know he is already obsessed with Christmas, he has been since his birthday ended in September.... So Rudolph was the animal of choice. Oh my gosh... he is so taken with this guy. He didn't quite understand why I was making him get the floppy no stuffing animal at first and was not thrilled. However we watched a couple people fill theirs up and he changed his tune quickly. :) The best part was watching him walk through the mall with this guy. If I were a movie star I would assume it was a similar feeling. He thought he was hot stuff and everyone was looking at him and quite possibly wanted to be him. He stopped to take a break and talk to Rudolph about seeing Santa. It was quite the conversation. "Rudolph ho ho is here" "I seeing him". 


No comments:

Post a Comment