Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Day 329 / 365 - Mommmmmmmm

Muffled yells coming from the other room are not out of the norm in this house. Tonight I heard it coming from the bedroom and he wanted me to come and find him. "mommmmmmmmmmmmmm come look" as I enter the room and see what him trying to hide I usually respond with a "hmmmm where's Ryder at" with that I usually get a very load not very hidden giggle that ends with me tickling him and him saying, "let's do it again". A game that could go all night long!

1 comment:

  1. Where is he? He is a very good hider! �� as this is a favorite game in our house, we should let the boys play hide and seek together...e really may never find Ryder...and no one can see h when he stands out in the open with his hands over his face...I can totally hear the giggles...❤

    ReplyDelete