Thursday, November 27, 2014

Day 331 / 365 - Happy Thanksgiving

I am so very thankful for family. They are amazing and they are my reason for striving to be my best person. We had an amazing day a table full of food, glass trouts, love, and never ending blessings. The conversation was chaotically perfect and at one point I just stopped and looked around at the love that surrounded that table and smiled to myself. I am so very blessed. Before dinner I walked into this scene... Amy and Ryder were hungry and complaining that it was taking too long so they went into the dining room and had their own imaginary thanksgiving together. Ryder fed her turkey and they were giggling. That pretty much sums up how blessed I am. My child is so very loved and that makes me very overwhelmed with love. So on this thanksgiving I am thankful for my family. They are everything to me and perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment