Thursday, November 20, 2014

Day 323 / 365 - Sweetness

You can't tell it in this, but he is still sick and not sleeping much. This mama is tired. Last night he slept with me and I was enjoying having him next to me while dad was gone on business. In my head I thought this was a special treat because we are very strict about sleeping in our bed and him getting out of his. In my imaginary mom "fantasy" world I thought, this would be so fun if we could do this every time dad travels. However he had another idea. When I asked him if he slept with me his response was, "Yeah mom I slept with you, but tonight I sleep in Ryder's bed". I asked him if he didn't like sleeping with me and he said, "sorry mom, I like my bed". I laugh, and I don't know how many times I have said this over my 323 days on this blog. Reality is always different than the dream! When will I ever learn?

No comments:

Post a Comment