Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Day 154 / 365 - All Pruned Up

First day home with mom and this kid is all pruned up. We started with a one ring tiny pool from when he was a baby, and ended with a much cooler "tunnel" pool as he called it by the end of the day. This is no exaggeration when I say he spent about 6 hours in the pool today. He loved it, I heard him reenacting the entire Finding Nemo movie with his Nemo figurines in the water. Every time I asked him if he wanted to get out, he responded with, "no mom, not 'et".

3 comments:

  1. This picture is so stinkin' cute!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have held off on commenting because I'm afraid once I start I won't know how to stop...but this post is the best because 1)I can prove to my husband that it is ok to let the boys swim in their pool sans trunks and 2)it makes me want the kids to get together even sooner because they could spend the whole time in the water while we sit by and chat. :)

    ReplyDelete