Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Day 155 / 365 - Headed Home

Home is a funny word. What defines it? A roof? A place where you sleep at night? A place where you grew up? I know home to this little dude is Indiana, it is all he has ever known and quite frankly that baffles me a bit. Home to me is family. It is where your heart resides, it is where the people who know you the best out of anyone in the whole world live and love you even though you do not talk each and everyday. I love my Indiana home and my little 3 person family. I love that we are each others everything and we have to overcome life together on our own because there is no one there to help us pick up the slack. But I will always call where our families reside home. That is my home, they are my home. We are excited to spend time with family. We have been talking about cousin fun all week and he claps when I mention the word "Ben". Looking forward to a few days at home


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete