Saturday, June 7, 2014

Day 158 / 365 - Wedding Preparations

As mentioned in a previous post, I am blessed with four beautiful sisters. They are a part of my everything in this world. This beautiful sister is Amy. People laugh and I can tell many do not believe me when I say we usually talk 3-5 times everyday. We talk in the morning, we talk after work, we talk around dinner time while we are both making our meals, and we talk before bed. The phone rings and Ryder says, "Amy calling". Amy is getting married in almost one month to the day. She is going to make a beautiful bride and an amazing wife. She is caring, motivated, strong, and independent. Her fiance brings out the best in her and their relationship is real and that's why I love it. I love you Amy, and can't wait to see you rocking that amazing gown on July 11th. I am proud to be your kick ass MOH. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment